The GO TO Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress Tutorial users when it comes to creating a website.
News-oriented sites were the original users of WP. People now use WP to create all kinds of websites due to ease of use and flexibility,
The problem is, most WP sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WP Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality.
What Does The Guide Include?
- 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WP to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
- Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.)
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
- Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
- Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
- Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
- Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
- FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
- People who want to learn how to use WP (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
- Existing WP users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics